The EGC not only want to increase the number of ladies participating in golf events organised by the club but also those becoming regular, active players in ladies’ activities e.g.
* the friendly Exchange Matches with Ladies belonging to other clubs
* the Ladies’ External Golf Day; playing on a nice outside golf course
* Vriendinnendag (where you can invite a friend to play at the ESTEC course)
* the Social Matches (a good start for beginners, 5 times per year!).
For those with a more competitive spirit there is:
- the Ladies’ Match Play
- the Ladies’ Championship Competition, known as the Van de Noort Trophy
- Ladies’ teams in the Dunhill Cup and the Colin Rolls Trophy
- Lady Captain’s Challenge (competitions for the present and former Captains)
For both the keen and the social golfer, our competition calendar offers plenty of opportunities for combining sporting contest with friendly après golf in Escape.